Spend a week at Bastyr University studying strategies designed to improve PD outcomes.
- Data driven: Strategies will be biological plausible and supported by the published, peer-reviewed literature.
- Translational: Moving from the lab to Patients with Parkinson's (PwP).
- Pragmatic: Immediately relevant to PwP. Participants will go home with real-world solutions.
- Patient-centered: Recommendations catered to your priorities/symptoms/situation.
- Integrative: We’ll send a copy of our suggestions to your physicians detailing the strategies along with explanations.
To get you into the red circled area.
The cost for the program includes:
- Personalized Labs. Click here for the list of lab work to be done prior to the session.
- 20 hours of classroom education. Click here for schedule details.
- Experiential — opportunities for hiking, boxing, tai chi, yoga, strength, balance , meditation, Hooverball, cycling, etc.
- Breakfast and lunch daily at Bastyr's famous Dining Commons which has been recognized with awards by The Seattle Times and Evergreen Monthly. (Dinner is on your own.)
- Nightly movies
- Shuttle pick-up / drop-off (McMenamin’s Anderson School House)
- Nutrition and cooking classes in the Bastyr Nutrition Kitchen
- Activities for Partners: Education, Cooking Classes, and Counseling
*All activities and courses are optional. (It's OK to skip school!)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Stallings at 425-602-3283.